Sunday, March 31, 2013

David's healing

This is an account of something God did in my life. I'd never experienced anything like it before that day. It is true...and God is amazing.


April 23, 2012

Dad told me last week that he had a friend dying of cancer. The man, Mr. David, had a son that had died a year ago from the same thing and he knew it was only a matter of days before he would die too. The doctors didn't give him long. The Holy Spirit quickened me and I told Dad to bring him to me bc the Lord was going to heal him, I just knew it! Dad texted me today (abt a week later) and said his friend was up at dad's shop and they were about to come back to our house. I began seeking the Holy Spirit and praying hard. 

   Dad walked up the stairs and said his friend was too weak to come upstairs.

As I walked downstairs, feeling the assurance and power of the Spirit, I held out my hand to shake his, introduced myself and told him God wanted to heal him.  I could tell he was nervous but I didn't care. I asked if I could pray for him and placed my hands on his chest. I spoke of the healing power of the blood, I rebuked the devil, I prayed in the Spirit, I encouraged him to believe and not listen to the lies of the enemy, I told him to go and sin no more, and I told him to lift his hands and thank God for the healing. He did, and then said, “We gotta go!” He looked sacred to death! 

 But, I knew God was in control! I walked upstairs and into my home and continued to pray with tears over this man. The Holy Spirit was SO strong!

Within 5 minutes or so, I got a phone call from Dad and 5 minutes after that the man called me personally from Dad's phone. This is his recount:


A week ago, the man sat under a tree ready to accept death. My dad's face popped up before his eyes. He came to visit dad and tell him of his condition. He promised to come back and see dad again to bring him a gift for all dad's kindness towards him. When he came back, Dad told him his daughter wanted to pray for him. They came back to my house and he was too weak to walk up the stairs.(and afraid, I'm sure) So, I came down to meet him. He said a voice told him not to let me lay my hands on him or pray for him. But he didn't budge because he knew who it was trying to stop it. (satan). When I laid my hands on him the first time, electricity shot down the left side of his body. He heard a noise like an electric fan whirling, and he looked all around trying to find where the sound was coming from. But, he realized it was coming from between us (I heard and felt nothing). I took my hands off of him and when I put them back on him, a cold electricity shot down his right side. His stomach began to churn and bubble. His shoulder had been hurting him and he couldn't hardly lift his arm because his shoulder hurt so badly. Dad heard him complain about it before they came. I had no idea, and asked him to lift his arms and thank Jesus for the healing...which he did. He then informed me that they had to go-( because he didn't know what he had just experienced and was a little freaked out.)

As they rode down the street towards the little gas station to get something to eat, he began to complain of feeling sick and his head hurting. His mouth tasted of copper. He went into the store by himself while dad waited in the car. As he was in the store, he had a vision of me continuing to pray for him after he left(which I was) and immediately his sense of smell, which was gone because of the chemo/radiation, was restored. He had bought something to eat and kept remarking how good it smelled, taking deep breaths, astonished.

He got back into the truck and told my dad about it. He said the nagging feeling in his stomach was gone and he could smell. His eyes, previously, had been bloodshot and cloudy. Dad noted that they were now clear and he had a glow about him. The man began to get excited, calling himself giddy and said he felt like he did before he ever had the cancer and felt really good! He was boxing in the air, saying look at me now! (Shoulder healed) He had dad drop him off at the park and said he felt like he could run around the whole thing. Dad said he was so excited to feel so good!  He said he had seen people healed but had never been so close to it himself. He said what he experienced this day was real.

About an hour and a half later, he came back to dad's shop with a friend and said he was feeling sick after he left the park so, he went and drank a Gatorade. Immediately following, he threw up a big black piece of what "looked like leather" that was about 9 inches long (he held his hands out to demonstrate the length and said he had to pull it out of his mouth). And now he feels better than he has in a year. He even came to my house and worked in my back yard to help a friend take my dad's old camper away. He was smiling and glowing and looked healthy as can be!



Update: The next week, he went to his doctor who confirmed the small cancers surrounding the large one were GONE and the big one was “like a dead planet. Nothing flowing to or from it.” He had to cancel hospice and swears he was healed of every ailment in his body in that one day!

Total healing, by the blood of Jesus :)



Praise GOD..Glory to God alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment